Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Shipment from A Muse Studio

The UPS man was very good to me today! Lots of new goodies. Now I'm ready to prepare for some demonstrations in a big way. I got a couple of new tools I can't wait to learn how to use. Here's a partial list of what came today:
  1. Washi tape ribbon in five great colors
  2. French Roast baker's twine
  3. Large Mitten die (I have some great ideas for this one.)
  4. More maple tags
  5. A bow tying guide thingy
  6. A paper and ribbon slot punching tool
  7. Several new stamp sets
I don't know where to start and what to use first. Check back in a day or two. I plan to post some project samples and review a new product. Which product will it be? Let me know if you have a preference based on what you know I've listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you!