Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick, Clean, Simple Card (QCS)



Quick, Clean and Simple. Not normally my style. But after a few weeks of home renovations, picking out paint colors, trim style, flooring, tile, cabinets ... my brain is full to the brim. I just didn't have the energy to pick one more set of coordinating colors to create a more complex card.
I made the hearts cutout by sending the white card base and Hearts Trio die through the Big Shot die cutting machine. Hearts Trio is the same die I used on the Tin Can Gift Cardholder last week. I cut a small piece of Grapefruit cardstock and taped it to back side of the cutout so the color shows through. Using Grapefruit ink and sentiments from the Essential Sentiments stamp set, I completed the cards. I made an "I love you" card and a "Thinking of You" card. I intend to use both cards as Valentines. This QCS (Quick Clean Simple) card can easily be mass produced and mailed without extra postage. 
All products used in this card are from A Muse Studio and available directly from me and/or my webpage. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Supply list:
  • Heart Trio die (TAD0015)
  • Grapefruit inkpad (IAPF208)
  • Essential Sentiments stamp set (SASU009)
  • Plain white (Sugar) cardstock (PAPS001)
  • Grapefruit cardstock (PAPS208)

2 comments:

I want to hear from you!