Thursday, February 2, 2012

New 2012 A Muse Studio Catalog is HERE!!!



Here are a couple of cards created with stamps from the new A Muse Studio Catalog and Inspiration book. If you would like a copy of the new catalog, either contact me via email or order one from my A Muse Studio website. You can also browse the A Muse Studio catalog online. To place an order, go to my website.  All stamps from A Muse Studio.
The crown, flag and words come from the Keep Calm stamp set. I stamped the crown with black ink and embossed with clean embossing powder to get some shine. I added some A Muse Twinkle stickers to the crown cause what's a crown without bling.
The Patriotic card was made using plain white cardstock. I stamped the stripes using a stamp from Mad for Plaids. Used the airplane from the Come Fly with Me set. Trimmed out each plane and adhered to my card. The sentiment is from Come Fly with Me as well.
I'm loving the new catalog. Hope you like it as much as I do. Don't forget, contact me if you are interested in a catalog. It's not just a catalog, it is an inspiration guide as well. Lots  pictures of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you!